ProActive Fitness are specialists in group outdoor training, operating in the beautiful parks of South Manchester. Our bootcamp style classes are designed to increase your fitness, strength and stamina, all while having fun!
We offer much more than the average bootcamp class, and all members receive their very own nutritional guide to help with their health and fitness journey. Our classes are held 6 days a week and run all year round and in all weather conditions!
When are the bootcamp classes?
Didsbury bootcamps at Fog Lane Park are held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 7pm, and Saturdays and Sundays at 10am
Stretford bootcamps at Longford Park are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm
Why do people love our classes so much?
- Variety - each session is different, there is no time to get bored. You never know what's in store!
- Small groups - our classes are small and friendly to ensure we get the most out of each individual
- Full body workout - we work your whole body, and you get out of it what you put in - you push yourself to your own limit
- Motivation - our REPs qualified instructors will constantly motivate and push you
- Group work - working in a group, you all get fitter together. Everyone pushes each other along, you will be amazed at how the group dynamic encourages you to work just that little bit harder
- Fun and sociable - our classes are hard work but they are also good fun, we are sociable both on and off the playground! We have regular social events where we let our hair down and have fun without getting muddy!