Come along for your free, no obligation trial of one of our bootcamps and find out why many of our members have been coming since we first started in January 2010, and why the majority have cancelled their gym membership in favour of ProActive Fitness training.
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, but we're not going to make bold statements about how much weight you will lose or how many dress sizes you will drop, as everyone joins ProActive Fitness for different reasons. What we can promise you is that we will help and support you to achieve your goals, and we guarantee we will get more out of you than you ever imagined! ProActive Fitness has:
- Friendly instructors who are all fully qualified REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals), and will ensure that you get the most out of every session. We will push you, but won't shout at you!
- Bootcamp style outdoor exercise classes designed to increase your fitness, strength and stamina, all while having fun! We are specialists in group outdoor training and offer much more than the average bootcamp class - as a member you will receive your very own nutritional guide, designed to help you along your health and fitness journey. We hold sessions 6 days a week all year round and in all weather
- Personal training is ideal for those requiring a personalised approach. These sessions not only allow flexible times to train, but are also designed around you - your lifestyle and ability, and more importantly, your goals. Sessions are held in our Heald Green gym
- Group personal training provides many of the advantages of a personal training session, but for a fraction of the cost. The small groups, of no more than four people per session, ensure quality of training in sessions that are custom designed to ensure they are right for each group. Group personal training is the perfect way to take your training to the next level
- Personalised 4 week training programme is designed specifically for you, taking into account your lifestyle, likes and dislikes, and fitness goals. Together with our free nutritional guide you will be able to get the most out of exercising, taking you closer to your health and fitness goals